1 cup flour, sifted
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
½ cup butter
½ cup nuts, chopped
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 tbsps hot water
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
â…› tsp baking soda
1) In a saucepan over a low heat, melt butter and then mix in brown sugar until well blended.
2) Add egg, hot water, and vanilla.
3) Place flour in a suitable bowl, then stir in baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
4) Add the flour mix to saucepan mix and combine well.
5) Mix in nuts, half a cup of chocolate chips, and half a cup of marshmallows.
6) Spread mixture into two ~20cm pie dishes.
7) Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
8) Bake at 180 °C for 20 minutes.
9) Allow to cool before serving.