12 cups popped popcorn
2 cups salted peanuts
300g milk chocolate chips
1 cup light corn syrup
½ cup butter
1) Preheat oven to 150 °C.
2) Grease a large roasting pan.
3) Line a large bowl with waxed paper.
4) Combine popcorn and nuts in greased roasting pan.
5) Combine morsels, corn syrup and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
6) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
7) Pour over popcorn; toss well to coat.
8) Bake, stirring frequently, for 30 to 40 minutes.
9) Cool slightly in pan; remove to bowl lined with wax paper.
10) Can be stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.