250g cream cheese, softened
400g can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1 20cm chocolate pie crust
30g dark baking chocolate
¼ cup whipping cream
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
3) Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
4) Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla; mix well.
5) Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
6) Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
7) Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until centre is almost set.
8) Allow to cool.
9) In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with whipping cream.
10) Cook and stir until thickened and smooth and then remove from heat.
11) Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze.
12) Allow to chill before serving.