350g dark chocolate chips,divided
1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
½ cup whipping cream
½ cup sugar
¼ cup flour
50g mixed nuts (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 160 °C.
2) Reserve 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and place remaining chips in large microwavable bowl.
3) Add cream and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
4) Stir until chocolate is completely melted and then allow to cool slightly.
5) Add eggs, sugar, and flour and beat by whisk until well blended.
6) Pour into a lightly greased 20cm pie pan.
7) Bake for 35 minutes or until outer half of pie is puffed and center is slightly soft.
8) Allow to cool.
9) Top with whipped topping, remaining choc chips and nuts if desired before serving.