500g vanilla ice cream
600g fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered lengthwise
300g caramel sauce
220g sweetened, toasted coconut
180ml whipping cream
6 tennis biscuits, crushed
1) Cut a 30x60cm sheet of tin foil and place it on a flat surface.
2) Mix the coconut and crushed biscuits together on the foil until well blended.
3) Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out 6 large handful-sized amounts of ice cream.
4) Use your hands to form into balls, and roll each one in the coconut mixture.
5) Carefully wrap each ball in foil, and freeze at least an hour.
6) Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks are forming.
7) Serve with half a cup of strawberries for each ball, and top with caramel sauce and the whipped cream as desired.