250ml sour cream
5ml baking soda
5ml baking powder
200ml chopped nuts
65ml white sugar
50ml melted butter
5ml brown sugar
15ml cinnamon powder
1) Mix all the cake ingredients together in a large bowl, and beat for 3 minutes.
2) Place half of the batter into a well-greased tube pan
3) Mix the filling ingredients together – excluding butter – and sprinkle half the mixture on top.
4) Pour the remaining batter on top, and sprinkle with remaining filling topping
5) Pour the melted butter over the top of the cake and bake at 180 °C for three quarters of an hour.