8 small potatoes
2 spring onions
1 egg white
¼ cup skim milk
½ cup frozen corn kernels
½ red bell pepperâ€”finely chopped
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
1) Boil all the potatoes until soft, peel and then mash.
2) Mix the milk, egg white, salt and pepper into the smoothly mashed potato.
3) Fold the corn, spring onion and red pepper into the mixture.
4) Shape the mixture into a palm-size pattie.
5) Dunk each pattie in flour and shake-off the excess flour.
6) Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the patties, turning them once.