350g full fat cream cheese
450ml double cream, divided
200g plain chocolate
100g dark chocolate
100g white chocolate
2 packs (your favourite) chocolate biscuits
55g caster sugar
50g chocolate chips
50g macadamia nuts
50g butter, melted
3 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
1) Crush macadamias and biscuits in a bowl and mix in butter.
2) Spread the mixture into a 23cm springform tin.
3) Place in fridge whilst preparing next layer.
4) Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
5) Once melted add 5 tablespoons of the double cream.
6) Mix in well and pour the mixture onto cheesecake biscuit base evenly.
7) Return to fridge for an hour.
8) Melt the remaining chocolate and allow to cool.
9) Whip the remaining cream until it peaks.
10) Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar, then fold into the whipped cream.
11) Add the chocolate into the cream mixture.
12) Mix in the chocolate chips and Baileys.
13) Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the cooled cheesecake base.
14) Smooth the top and refrigerate for 2-3 hours at least.
15) Remove from tin and serve.