4 pork chops
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup apple cider
1 tsp Dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
1) Heat a skillet over medium-high and add butter once warm.
2) Brown the chops after covering skillet over low heat for 15 minutes, turning frequently.
3) Add the cider and cook the chops, covered, for 10 more minutes.
4) Remove chops and set aside.
5) Add the cream, salt, pepper, parsley and mustard to the skillet.
6) Whisk the sauce over low heat until slightly thickened.
7) Serve sauce with chops.