375g dried spaghetti pasta
200g short-cut bacon rashers, cut into 2cm-long pieces
1 tbsp olive oil
2 egg yolks
½ cup pure cream
â…” cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
fresh flat-leaf parsely leaves, to serve
1) Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain and return to pot.
2) Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
3) Add bacon and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp.
4) Whisk eggs, egg yolks, cream and parmesan in a jug and then season with pepper.
5) Add bacon and egg mixture to pasta.
6) Cook while tossing, over low heat for 1 minute or until combined.
7) Top with parsley and serve.