500g sliced bacon, cut into pieces
1 frozen deep-dish pastry shell
6 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
2 tbsp onion, chopped
2 tbsp ripe olives, chopped
a dash of ground nutmeg
a dash of freshly ground pepper
1) Heat a frying pan and add bacon.
2) Cook bacon until crisp, then drain on paper towel.
3) In a suitable bowl, combine eggs, milk, nutmeg and pepper and mix well.
4) Stir in cheese, onions and olives.
5) Pour cheese mixture into pastry shell and bake at 180 ºC for 40-45 minutes.
6) Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.