6 slices of bread
½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
2 tbsps chives, chopped
2 tbsps butter
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 tbsp flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp white pepper
1) Pre-heat oven to 180 °C.
2) In a suitable size bowl, break the eggs and add all the seasoning.
3) In a saucepan, rub the butter and flour together.
4) Add the milk and stir until boiling.
5) Combine milk mix with eggs and beat together until thoroughly mixed.
6) Reduce the bread to crumbs after removing the crusts; stir this in last.
7) Turn the mixture into a buttered baking dish, cover with grated cheese.
8) Bake in the oven until thoroughly set, a nice brown.