5 tablespoons sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 ½ tbsp butter, melted
1/3 tsp salt
1) Beat the eggs and gradually add the sugar.
2) Add half of the milk and the melted butter to the egg mixture.
3) Stir well.
4) Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the egg mixture.
5) Gradually stir in the remaining milk to form a smooth mixture.
6) If all ingredients are well mixed then don’t stir anymore.
7) Drop spoonfuls of dough into a greased heavy bottom frying pan.
8) Turn once the top is full of air bubbles (bottom should be golden brown) and bake on the other side.
9) Serve with butter and syrup, honey or jam.