450g lean and boneless lamb
175g snow peas
3 sliced spring onions
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp (fresh) chopped coriander
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tsp lemon juice
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1) Cut the lamb into thin strips using a meat cleaver.
2) Heat a wok and add the oil. Once hot, stir-fry the lamb until browned all over. Remove from the wok and keep warm.
3) Add the snow peas and spring onions to the hot wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
4) Return the lamb to the wok and add the honey, lemon juice, chopped coriander and sesame seeds and season well. Stir thoroughly to mix.
5) Bring to the boil, then allow to bubble vigorously for 1 minute until the lamb is completely coated in the honey mixture.
6) Serve immediately.
Tip: Pork or chicken can be substituted for lamb; use fresh chopped basil in place of coriander if using chicken.
Preparation time: 30 min