3 whole chicken breasts, halved, skinned and boned
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp oil
1 ¼ cup unsweetened orange juice
1 tbsp grated orange peel
¼ tsp marjoram
â…› tsp salt
â…› tsp onion powder
1) Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and add oil.
2) Heat over medium high heat until hot.
3) Cook chicken breasts in hot oil until browning on the outside.
4) In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, marjoram, and salt and onion powder.
4) Gradually stir in orange juice and stir until well blended.
5) Pour the sauce over the chicken.
6) Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Turn the chicken halfway through cooking and stir occasionally.
7) Sprinkle with orange peel.