4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 small onion, minced
½ cup chicken broth
½ cup walnuts
1 tbsp butter
½ tsp garlic, minced
1 ½ tsp parsley, chopped
¼ tsp dried basil
â…› tsp dried coriander
salt and pepper to taste
1) Place the walnuts in a food processor and run until ground. Set aside.
2) Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
3) Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft (without browning).
4) Add the broth, herbs, and walnuts. Bring to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
6) Grill the chicken while the sauce reduces.
7) Serve the chicken with the warm sauce ladled on top.