4 fish steaks, 2cm thick (e.g. tilapia)
¾ cup margarine, softened
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 ½ tsp dried parsley flakes
¾ tsp dill weed
1 ¾ tsp dried minced onion
1 ½ tsp garlic salt
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp pepper
1) Combine everything excluding the fish steaks together in a small bowl. Allow to stand for 20-30 minutes.
2) Grease the grilling rack.
3) Spread 1 tbsp of the mixed ingredients over each of the steaks.
4) Grill the fish, with the buttered side down and covered, over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
5) Remove the steaks from the grill, and spread 1 tbsp of the butter mixture over the unbuttered side of each steak, turning them (i.e. putting the freshly buttered side beneath).
6) Spread the remaining butter mixture on the other side.
7) Return to grill until done (fish should flake easily).