6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts halves
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup Dijon mustard
¼ cup honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
½ cup canola oil
salt to taste
1) Place garlic, mustard, honey, lemon juice, pepper and salt in work bowl of food processor fitted with a steel blade and process to mix. Gradually add oil in a thin stream into the bowl or through feed tube and process to mix until mixture is thoroughly blended. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
2) Pour all of the marinade over chicken breasts and spread to coat. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
3) Allow to marinate at least several hours or up to 24 hours ahead. Turn several times while marinading.
4) Bring to room temp before cooking.
5) Cook over grill approximately 6 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork and there is no pink meat.
Serving Size: 6 Servings