2 focaccia bread pieces, sliced horizontally
75g feta cheese, crumbled
90g red bell peppers, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
15ml lemon juice
30ml olive oil
1 small zucchini, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 small yellow squash, sliced
1) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, minced garlic, and lemon juice.
2) Set aside in the refrigerator.
3) Preheat the grill on high heat.
4) Brush vegetables on each side, and the grate with olive oil.
5) Place bell peppers and zucchini near to the middle of the grill, with onion and squash pieces around them.
6) Cook for about 3 minutes, turn, and cook for another 3 minutes (peppers may take a bit longer).
7) Remove from grill, and set aside.
8) Spread some mayonnaise mixture on the cut sides of the bread, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
9) Place on the grill, cheese side up, and cover with a lid for 2 to 3 minutes.
10) This will warm the bread, and slightly melt the cheese. Take care not to let the bottoms burn.
11) Remove from grill, and layer with the vegetables.
12) Slice and enjoy.