100g plain milk chocolate
1 large egg
sugar decorations or white icing
1) Use the needle to make a reasonably wide hole in the top of the egg.
2) Shake out the yolk and white into a bowl for cooking another time.
3) Allow the emptied eggshell to dry completely.
4) Melt the chocolate in a small pan set in a larger pan of boiling water.
5) Pour the melted chocolate into a small jug.
6) Support the eggshell in an egg cup and pour the melted chocolate through the hole.
7) Leave the egg in a cool place to harden.
8) Once you’re sure the chocolate has hardened, break open the shell.
8) The chocolate egg can be decorated with sugar flowers stuck on with more melted chocolate, or with swirls of white icing squeezed from an icing nozzle.