200g tub full-fat soft cheese
4 plump boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 ripe tomatoes , sliced
1 tbsp chopped olives
1 tbsp sundried tomatoes
1 garlic clove , crushed
½ tsp dried mixed herbs
olive oil , for drizzling
1) Heat oven to 220 °C.
2) Beat the sundried tomatoes, garlic, olives and almost all the herbs into the cheese, then season.
3) Cut a slit along the side of each chicken breast, and then use the knife to open it out into a pocket.
4) Stuff each breast with a quarter of the cheese mix, and press the pocket closed.
5) Lift onto a greased baking tray.
6) Season the top of the chicken, then overlap tomato slices over the top of each piece of chicken.
7) Season, then scatter with the remaining herbs.
8) Drizzle with olive oil.
9) Roast for 20 minutes until the chicken is golden around the edges and the tomatoes look a little shrivelled. Best served with green salad and crusty bread.