300g penne pasta, cooked and drained according to pack instructions
8 zucchinis, sliced
1 cup cream
4 chicken breasts ,sliced into strips
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
juice and zest of one lemon
4 tbsp basil paste
1) Heat the oil in a large heavy-base pan.
2) Brown the chicken pieces, zucchinis and garlic for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
3) Stir in the cream, basil paste, lemon juice and zest.
4) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for five minutes.
7) Serve with pasta and grated Parmesan.