1, 1.5kg chicken, cut up
(marinade quantities to be doubled)
½ cup lemon juice
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp salt
1) Combine and whisk marinade ingredients for one batch.
2) Pour over chicken, coating thoroughly.
3) Marinade for 3-4 hours turning over every 20-30 minutes if possible.
4) Preheat oven to 200 °C.
5) Discard the original marinade before cooking and make a fresh batch of marinade.
6) Season chicken with salt and pepper.
7) Place in preheated oven.
8) After about 10 minutes, spoon the fresh made marinade over the chicken.
9) Continue to baste with additional marinade every 20 minutes.
10) Chicken should be done in about an hour.