4 large eggs, separated
4 tbsps unsalted butter, slightly chilled
¼ cup oat flour
1 cup sour cream
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
grated nutmeg (optional)
1) Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks are forming.
2) Set aside in another bowl.
3) In the same mixer bowl, cream the butter until fluffy and beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
4) Add the sour cream and flour alternately, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the vanilla, salt and nutmeg, if desired.
6) Fold in the egg whites. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions.