5 medium mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
1 large handful fresh baby spinach
1 whole wheat tortilla
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
salsa, for topping
1) Heat oil in a skillet and cook mushrooms over medium heat until caramelized.
2) Add spinach on top and cook just until wilting.
3) Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and lay tortilla in the pan over medium high heat.
4) Layer tortilla with cheese, then add spinach and mushroom mixture over one half.
5) Cook until cheese starts to melt, then fold cheese side over fillings and cook until lightly browned on both sides.
6) Serve with salsa and toppings of your choice.