900g haddock fillets
½ bunch green onions, chopped
170g button mushrooms, chopped
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
â…› tsp dried red chilie peppers
â…› tsp dried parsley
¾ cup gouda cheese, shredded
1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional garnish)
salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat an oven to 175 °C.
2) Grease a 23x33cm baking dish.
3) Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, then add green onions and mushroom.i
4) Cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes.
5) Season haddock with salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried chile pepper and place in the baking dish.
6) Top with the green onion and mushroom mixture, then dot with butter. Sprinkle parsley on top.
7) Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8) Remove foil and top haddock with cheese and return baking dish to the oven.
9) Continue baking until the fish flakes easily with a fork and the cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes.