500g fresh mushrooms
500ml chicken stock
410g can evaporated milk
30g cake flour
2ml curry powder
a pinch of pepper
1) Clean the mushrooms with a damp kitchen towel and slice them.
2) Fry the mushrooms in the butter or margarine, until they start to draw water.
3) Add the curry powder to the mushrooms, then stir in the flour and the chicken stock.
4) Allow the mixture to boil for a few minutes.
5) PurÃ©e or blend the mushroom mixture.
6) Then add the evaporated milk, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
7) Serve hot.