2 cups sugar
3 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
½ cup milk
½ cup butter
½ cup chocolate chips
½ cup cocoa
½ cup chopped nuts
1) Heat a large saucepan on high heat.
2) Add the sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk and stir until the mixture starts to boil.
3) Quickly turn the heat down to medium and stir for about four minutes more.
4) Remove it from the heat and add the oats, nuts and vanilla to the saucepan.
5) Stir until well mixed then drop the mixture in teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
6) Allow to cool before serving.