500g thick-sliced bacon, diced
500g linguini pasta
2 tbsps salt
â…“ cup parsley, chopped
parmesan cheese, grated
fresh ground pepper to taste
1) SautÃ© the bacon in a small skillet until crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on a paper towel.
3) Boil the water and cook linguini per pack instructions.
4) While cooking the pasta, beat the eggs thoroughly in a large bowl suitable for serving.
5) When the pasta is done, drain it immediately in a colander, and pour into the bowl of eggs and immediately begin tossing it. The heat of the pasta will cook the eggs.
6) Sprinkle the bacon and parsley on, and serve immediately.
7) Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.