300g self-raising flour
100g milk chocolate chips
200g crunchy peanut butter
115g soft brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1) Preheat oven to 200 °C.
2) Grease a 12-muffin muffin pan.
3) Combine baking powder with flour and sift into a large bowl.
4) Add three quarters of the choc chips.
5) In a separate bowl, beat the sugar and peanut butter together.
6) Gradually beat in the eggs and milk until smooth.
7) Pour this mix into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
8) Spoon large dollops into the greased pan.
9) Sprinkle with remaining choc chips, lightly pressing into each muffin.
10) Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.
11) Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring to wire rack.