500ml fresh cream (double cream)
1 pack coconut tea biscuits
1 tin caramel condensed milk
2 tbsp white sugar
1 large slab of peppermint crisp chocolate, grated
1) Spread half the packet of biscuits with half of the caramel condensed milk.
2) Line the bottom of a shallow square glass dish with the coated biscuits facing upward.
3) Add the sugar to the double cream and beat until stiff (do not overbeat).
4) Put half of the cream on top of the biscuits and sprinkle with a thick layer of grated peppermint crisp chocolate.
5) Repeat this process ending with a layer of peppermint crisp.
6) Refrigerate until 10 minutes before time to serve.