6-8 red potatoes, washed and peeled (if preferred)
1 cup broccoli flowerettes
6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 large carrot,sliced
â…“ long english cucumber, sliced
4-6 green onions, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
½-1 tsp paprika
¾ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup mustard
1) Cut potatoes into 2cm slices and boil until cooked.
2) Place in a colander and rinse with cold water.
3) Set aside to let cool.
4) Add the carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, broccoli and green onion to a large bowl.
5) Slice four of the hard-boiled eggs into 0.5cm slices and add to the bowl.
6) Chop cooled potatoes into bite-sized pieces and add to salad.
7) Combine dressing ingredients in separate bowl.
8) Add dressing to salad and mix.
9) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10) Transfer salad to a salad bowl for serving.
11) Slice the remaining 2 eggs and place on top of the salad as a garnish.
12) Sprinkle a little paprika over the top of the salad if desired.
13) Wrap salad with plastic and refrigerate for at least an hour.