4 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup cooked white rice
¼ cup tomato, diced
¼ cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tbsp basil
½ tsp pepper
salt to taste
1) Cut the chicken breasts in half and pound each one with a food mallet until 0.5cm thick.
2) Season the chicken with the pepper and salt.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the basil, white rice, tomatoes, and cheese.
4) Toss all of the ingredients until well blended.
5) Spoon an even amount of the rice mixture on top of each chicken breast.
6) Fold and secure with a suitable length of string and toothpicks.
7) In a large frying pan or skillet, heat enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
8) Preheat oven to 180 °C.
8) Brown the chicken on both sides for one minute or until golden.
9) Remove from the skillet and place in the bottom of a baking dish.
10) Bake for 10-15 minutes.