250g fresh spinach, roughly chopped
3 green chillies, split lengthwise
2 red chillies, halved
2 shallots, chopped
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp curry leaves
½ tsp black pepper powder
½ tsp mild mustard
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1) Heat oil in a frying pan.
2) Add the mustard seeds and then the shallots and brown for a few minutes.
3) Then add green and red chillies, and curry leaves and sautÃ©e for a minute.
4) Add the chopped spinach along with turmetic powder.
5) Keep the heat on medium and stir occasionally.
6) Form a space in the middle of the pan and add the eggs and black pepper.
7) Allow eggs to cook for a minute before scrambling.
8) When the eggs start cooking, mix with the spinach.
9) Stir until the mixture has dried slightly.
10) Serve warm with roti or rice.