500g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
120g thinly sliced prosciutto, finely chopped
6 no-boil lasagna noodles
1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
2 ½ cups jarred tomato sauce
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
1 garlic clove, minced
1) Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2) To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, garlic, spinach, a of teaspoon salt, and quarter teaspoon pepper and set the mixture aside.
3) In another medium bowl, stir together tomato sauce and prosciutto.
4) In a square baking dish, spread the cup of tomato sauce.
5) Layer 2 noodles, a third of the filling, and a third of the remaining tomato sauce; repeat twice.
6) Top with mozzarella.
7) Bake until browned, 35 to 40 minutes.
8) Allow to cool five minutes before serving.