1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups flour
2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
3 tsps sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1) Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and mix well.
2) Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture. Add vanilla. Gently stir in strawberries.
3) Spoon batter into muffin tray.
4) Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins.
5) Bake at 200 ºC for 20-25 minutes.
Makes one dozen muffins.