5 sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and mashed
3 tbsps all-purpose flour
¾ cup packed light brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup butter
2 tbsps heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1) Pre-heat oven to 180 °C.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, mix together mashed sweet potatoes, salt, a quarter cup butter, eggs, vanilla, ground cinnamon, sugar, and cream.
4) Pour into prepared baking dish.
5) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine a quarter cup butter, flour, brown sugar, and chopped pecans.
6) Mix together with a pastry blender or fingers until it resembles coarse meal.
7) Sprinkle over potatoes.
8) Bake for 30 minutes.