1 20cm unbaked pie crust
3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
300g canned condensed tomato soup
220g packed brown sugar
60ml heavy cream
5ml vanilla extract
1g ground cinnamon
2g ground nutmeg
1) Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2) Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water; then heat to a boil.
3) Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat or until potatoes are tender.
4) Drain and place in a mixer bowl.
5) Add cream and beat until potatoes are fluffy and almost smooth, using mixer at medium speed.
6) Beat the soup, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
7) Stir into potato mixture.
8) Spoon the potato mixture into prepared crust and place on baking sheet.
9) Bake for 1 hour or until middle is almost set. Cool on wire rack to room temperature.