500g lean minced beef
300g canned condensed tomato soup
1 cup salsa
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
½ cup milk
6 tortillas, cut into 2cm pieces
1) Preheat oven to 200 °C.
2) Coat a 2 litre baking dish with cooking spray.
3) In a large skillet, brown the minced meat over medium-high heat.
4) Stir until crumbled and then drain.
5) Stir in soup, salsa, milk, tortillas, and half the cheese.
6) Spoon the mix into the prepared baking dish.
7) Cover and bake 30 minutes.
8) Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and serve.