4 170g skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
4 tbsp Thai-style satay peanut sauce
½ seedless cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
3 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
4 20cm whole-wheat tortillas
4 tsp olive oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1) Heat a pan over high heat.
2) Rub the chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Place chicken in the pan, and reduce heat to medium.
4) Cook for about 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of meat) or until cooked through.
5) Remove from pan, allow to sit for 5 minutes, and slice diagonally into pieces.
6) Combine the cucumber slices and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
7) Assemble the wraps just before you are ready to serve.
8) Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, and heat the tortillas 15-20 seconds on each side.
9) Spread 1 tablespoon of satay sauce on each tortilla. Top with chicken slices and a quarter of the cucumber mixture.
10) Fold in sides of tortillas, and serve immediately.