250g elbow macaroni
300g sharp cheddar cheese, grated
140g gouda cheese, grated
150g Parmesan cheese, grated
¾ cup whole milk
½ cup cream
½ cup heavy cream
¾ tsp sea salt
½ tsp mixed herb seasoning
½ tsp chopped parsley
¼ tsp sugar
a pinch of cayenne pepper
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
2) Cook the pasta according to pack directions, drain and set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
4) Add the milk and creams, parsley, sugar, cayenne, salt and seasoning and mix until well blended.
5) Add the pasta, cheddar, gouda and Parmesan cheeses and mix well.
6) Pour into a large baking dish. Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.