500g uncooked pasta
500g minced beef
1 onion, chopped
6 ½ cups tomato pasta sauce
170g provolone cheese, thinly sliced
1 ½ cups sour cream
170g mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
2) Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente and drain.
3) While cooking the pasta, brown the minced meat and onion in a skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently.
4) Stir in pasta sauce, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Preheat oven to 180 °C.
6) Lightly grease a suitable baking dish.
7) Layer the ingredients in the prepared baking dish as follows: half of the cooked pasta, all the provolone cheese, all the sour cream, half of the sauce mixture, remaining pasta, mozzarella cheese, and remaining sauce mixture.
8) Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
9) Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.