4 cups pasta, cooked and drained well
1 cup carrots, shredded
2 cups zucchini, shredded
2 170g cans tuna, drained well
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
¾ cup creamy Italian salad dressing
1) Place the drained pasta into a salad bowl.
2) Carefully fold in the pepper, tomatoes, carrots and zucchini.
3) Blend in the tuna and stir to combine well.
4) Pour salad dressing over the mixture and stir to coat well.
5) Chill for a minimum of 2 hours, but do not exceed 24 hours.
6) Stir before serving.