4-5 nests dried noodles or 400g fresh noodles
80g bean sprouts
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
50g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
1 carrot, grated
2 tbsps rice wine
2 tbsps oyster sauce, mixed together
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tsps sesame oil
1) Heat the oils in a frying pan or wok and add the onion and garlic; fry for 3-4 minutes.
2) Add the pepper and mangetout and fry for 4 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and leave in colander until needed.
4) Stir in the grated carrots and mushrooms and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5) Mix the rice wine and oyster sauce together.
6) Add this mix in, along with the bean sprouts and stir.
7) Stir in the cooked noodles and heat through.
8) Serve immediately.