500g noodles (spaghetti)
500g minced beef
1 can cream of mushroom
1 cube chicken stock
1 can button mushrooms
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 cups of water
2 tbsps vegetable oil
1 tbsp of spaghetti sauce (instant spaghetti sauce)
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup cheddar cheese
¼ cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
salt and pepper, to taste
1) SautÃ© garlic, onion and (red) spaghetti sauce.
2) Add minced meat and stir until the beef is cooked (brown).
3) Add mushrooms, cream of mushroom and 2 cups of water. Stir constantly until well-mixed.
4) Add cream, chicken broth and bell pepper. Stir well.
5) Stir in cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
6) Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
7) Serve sauce over spaghetti; top with Parmesan if desired.