700g yellowfin tuna (can be substituted with other lean fish fillets)
1 ½ cups chopped unpeeled pear
2 tbsps chopped green onions
2 tbsps chopped hot yellow chillies
2 tbsps lemon juice
2 tsps grated lemon peel
½ tsp salt
Black pepper to taste
1) Mix all ingredients excluding fish in small glass or plastic bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2) Set oven control to broil. Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Place fish fillets on rack in broiler pan.
4) Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat about 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
5) Top with salsa and serve.