(HealthDay News) — Even kids can be stressed out, to the point that it affects their physical and psychological health.
The American Academy of Pediatrics says these are possible signs that your child is under too much stress:
- Physical complaints such as a stomach ache or headache.
- Fatigue, restlessness or agitation.
- Signs of depression, although the child is not very communicative.
- Irritability and loss of interest in favorite activities.
- Lack of interest in school, dropping grades.
- Behavioral changes such as lying, stealing, avoiding responsibilities at home or becoming more dependent on parents.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.