Why share your baby bonding time with long, frustrating queues and confusing paperwork when Maternity UIF Solutions (MUS) can do it for you? Why not entrust a professional with your application and the prompt payment of your money into your bank account so you don’t have to worry about mounting bills? Only R500 can buy you this peace of mind.
MUS assists women with the maternity leave documentation needed to submit a claim at the Department of Labour so they can receive the benefits owed to them on time and with no hassles. Being a stalwart in the law industry, MUS has left many a customer smiling and worry-free.
How do we do it?
As MUS has proven its insight into and knowledge about maternity UIF applications, the Department of Labour awarded us special permission to submit applicants’ maternity forms on their behalf.
What we offer
– We supply all the necessary UIF application forms via your choice of correspondence.
– We supply the applicant with a detailed information package on how to complete the required forms.
– Before the applicant goes on maternity leave, we submit the UIF forms to the Department of Labour on their behalf.
– We follow-up on the claim and notify the applicant once it has been approved.
– We then submit the following consecutive monthly claim forms to the Department of Labour for the duration of the maternity leave (maximum of four months).
– We keep the applicant informed (monthly) of the application’s progress and the dates of payment into your bank account.
To get your UIF package now, call 082 820 4478, fax 086 695 0042,
e-mail: pieter@MUSolutions.co.za or visit www.musolutions.co.za.